Skip to main content

Idioms and Phrases Section IX#Yogendra

Idioms and Phrases Section IX



Phrases In English Phrases In Hindi
1. No Strings Attached 1. कोई स्ट्रिंग्स संलग्न नहीं है
2. Sleep Tight 2. चैन की नींद
3. It Can't Hurt 3. यह चोट नहीं कर सकता
4. I Couldn't Agree With You More 4. मैं आपके साथ अधिक सहमत नहीं हो सकता
5. Thank Goodness 5. शुक्रिया
6. You Made It 6. आपने इसे बना लिया
7. Whatever 7. जो भी हो
8. I'm Sick of It 8. मैं इसका बीमार हूँ
9. Get Out of Here 9. यहाँ से चले जाओ
10. You Made It Big 10. आपने इसे बड़ा बना दिया
11. In Your Dreams 11. अपने सपनों में
12. Hold On a Sec 12. एक सेकेंड पकड़ो
13. That's easier said than done 13. यह कहा से आसान है
14. You Never Know 14. यू नेवर नो
15. Back to the grind 15. वापस पीसने के लिए

Comments

Interactive Blogposts

Email Problems

Email Problems Listen to the Entire Lesson "My email is getting full. I better delete some old mail." "I better save my emails to my hard drive so I can make some room in my inbox." "How do I request more storage space for my email account? I am constantly running out of space." "You're running out of email space too? I have the same problem at least once a month." "I hate getting the mail that I am running low on space." "I just started my job so I haven't received my email address yet." "My email account hasn't been created yet. They said I should receive it tomorrow." "I haven't received any emails in the last four hours. I think the server is down or something." "I think the exchange server is down. Is somebody taking a look at this problem?" "I can't send anything right now. Is anybody else having a problem with their email?" "It could be a network probl...

नेल्सन मंडेला

मई 2008 में मंडेला दक्षिण अफ्रीका के राष्ट्रपति पद बहाल 10 मई 1994 – 14 जून 1999 सहायक थाबो म्वूयेलवा म्बेकी एफ डब्ल्यू डी क्लेर्क पूर्वा धिकारी एफ डब्ल्यू डी क्लेर्क उत्तरा धिकारी थाबो म्वूयेलवा म्बेकी जन्म 18 जुलाई 1918   म्वेज़ो , केप प्रांत,  दक्षिण अफ़्रीका मृत्यु 5 दिसम्बर 2013 (उम्र 95) ह्यूटन,  जोहान्सबर्ग , दक्षिण अफ़्रीका जन्म का नाम रोलीह्लला मंडेला राष्ट्रीयता दक्षिण अफ़्रीकी राजनीतिक दल अफ्रीकन नेशनल कांग्रेस जीवन संगी एवलिन नटोको मेस (वि 1944–1957; तलाक) विनी मदिकिज़ेला (वि 1958–1996; तलाक़) ग्राशा मैचल (वि 1998–2013; मृत्युपर्यंत) बच्चे मेडिका थेमबेकल मंडेला मैकज़िव मंडेला मैकगाथो लेवानिका मंडेला मैकज़िव मंडेला ज़ेनानी मंडेला ज़िनज़िस्वा मंडेला निवास ह्यूटन एस्टेट, जोहानसबर्ग, गौटेंग, दक्षिण अफ़्रीका शैक्षिक सम्बद्धता यूनिवर्सिटी ऑफ़ फोर्ट हेर यूनिवर्सिटी ऑफ़ लंदन एक्सटर्नल सिस्टम यूनिवर्सिटी ऑफ़ साउथ अफ्रीका यूनिवर्सिटी ऑफ़ द विटवाटरस्रांड धर्म ईसाई ( मेथोडिज़्म ) हस्ताक्षर जालस्थल www...

Top 100 Useful Excel Macro [VBA] Codes Examples

Yogendra98.blogpost.com You can automate small as well as heavy tasks with VBA codes. And do you know with the help of macros, you can break all the limitations of Excel which you think Excel has? So today, I have listed some of the useful codes e xamples to help you become more productive in your day to day work. You can use these codes even if you haven't used VBA before that. All you have to do just paste these codes in your VBA editor. These codes will exactly do the same thing which headings are telling you. For your convenience, please follow these steps to add these codes to your workbook. Before you use these codes, make sure you have your developer tab on your Excel ribbon to access VB editor. If you don't have please use these simple steps to  activate developer tab . Once you activate developer tab, you can use below steps to paste a VBA code into VB editor. Don't Forget:   Make sure to  download thi...